Hey my lovely, adorable squishies! It’s that time again for some cool kdrama series for you to chickidy-check out. Because this month is Feb and that’s the month of love (yano with Valentines day and shiz) I thought I would focus on some series that made my heart melt! These are some of my favourite love stories that made me cry, smile and hate certain people. I hope you enjoy! As always smash that like, follow, sub on all my accounts which you’ll find on the homepage (Insta, Twitter and Facebook links)
- Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim – I have only recently seen this one, but it had an actor whom I’d seen in a few dramas (but as a villain not as a main lead) but I love him in this role, so turns out he’s both awesome at being hated and loved! The storyline in this series really made me smile, it’s so sweet and eurgh, I didn’t want it to end.
2. Angel Eyes – I watched this a while ago, but the story itself is still beautiful and really filling. I don’t recall ever seeing either in other dramas which is odd for me usually because I have favourite actors and actresses and I tend to mow through all of their shows and films before divulging into new actors and actresses lmao. This one is to thaw your frozen heart, trust me.
3. Miss Panda & Mr Hedgehog – Now this series was absolutely adorable, I was glued from start to finish and didn’t want it to end. The leads are so cute, and so immature. The story has a few twists which are great also. It’s not just a standard Love story, it’s got those twists as well as the sweet marshmellowy stuff.
4. Heartstrings – Probably my favourite series, and not just because the main lead is my bias from CNBlue… but yeah he does help. I do also love Park Shin Hye as well, she’s not an actress to mess with she has amazing talent. (Check out her other dramas if you don’t believe me, she’s been in 1 with Lee Jong Suk, and that was frickin amazing)
5. Don’t Dare To Dream – NOW, it’s been a while since I watched this, and whilst it doesn’t really leave a lasting image it leaves me with lasting feelings… I remember loving this, adoring it so much and being so sad when it ended.. and really rooting for the second lead.
Well that’s it for this month again, I hope you check out the dramas. They’re amazing. I hope your month is full of love and awesomeness, because you are the most awesome people I know!
Love you all Squishies!