Hey, I’d like to say a big ole thanky doo to @Stace_Tink for this very kind nomination, I have honestly never been nominated for anything in my life so this is kind of awesome. Thanks. This right here, https://staceafter30.wordpress.com – Is her blog and honestly, it’s really fun to read and such a nice layout and you should kindly all go and give it a read 😉 Because I would only recommend you the best.
I have no idea what this award is, I’ll be perfectly honest haha. But, I think it has something to do with the blogging community and nominating each other and forming a better bond between the community (I’m just spit balling honestly)
Here’s the rules for this funness 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions which the blogger who nominated you asked.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions (different from the ones you’ve answered.
5. List the rules.
6. Display the Sunshine Blogger Logo in your post or blog site.
1. Why did you start blogging?
In simplist terms, I don’t get out of my house nearly enough, I’m basically a recluse and I mean that is fine with me, I prefer being at home but I thought that blogging about my life, and interacting with others through blogging might give me the get up and go to well, get up and go outside for once.
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Ermm, probably when the whole family went on holiday to Devon, that was a really nice holiday and I think it’s the only holiday my whole family have had together.
3. Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
5 years from now, preferably debt free, driving my own car, and in full time work again, I really miss working so much. So I hope that my mental health improves greatly so I can jump back in and make new friends and be a functioning adult of society. haha.
4. What is your favourite food?
PIZZA! I could actually kill for pizza, and being on a diet at the moment has really made me sad that I can’t eat my pizza.
5. What are your 3 favourite movies?
In order? I am not sure but off the top of my head my films that make it to the top 3 are probably, Labrynth, Pokemon The First Movie, Pearl Harbor … I think, I know definitely Labrynth and Pokemon though. No question about those 2 films.
6. If you could be any disney character who would it be and why?
Mulan? Because she’s a strong ass woman, she deceives everyone and kicks ass and saves a whole country… What’s not to be impressed about if I’m honest?
7. Did you play/do any sports when you were younger?
Believe it or not I used to be heavily into sports (wouldn’t think that with how uncontrollably lazy my ass is now) I used to play football, basketball and rugby (explains the thighs trust me) and I even used to partake in tennis and archery.
8. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself?
Everything, My hair, face, personality, weight, body shape. You name it, I’d change it.
9. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, it’s bittersweet. It’s hard work but is most certainly worth it.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go and why?
South Korea, Seoul. I’m actually not kidding when I say I’m obsessed with korea. I’m obsessed with the music, food, people, and drama. Plus, old historical buildings, winner winner.
1. What inspires you?
2. What’s your favourite season?
3. If you could alter the past, would you and why?
4. Who’s your favourite superhero?
5. Are you a sunshine and rainbows kind of person or doom and gloom person?
6. If you could become a pokemon, who would it be and why?
7. Top 5 video games, Go!
8. What’s your biggest strength?
9. How many children do you have and of what gender?
10. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be and why?
11. If you could ask me one question (unfiltered and 100% honest reply) what would it be?
I nominate: LyndseyFitzy; AndyInTheRaw; NiamhRBlogs; 1lostcoin; itsnotmelony; dadgeekuk; infofromcloud; FatherWithTwins; ruthinrevolt; DaddyPoppinsBlg; daddygiraffe21
I’m sorry guys, I was caught off guard with this, so please participate and I really look forward to reading what y’all put 🙂